- Heat clarified butter in a frying pan.
- Turn medallions in flour, shake off excess, brown in batches for approx. 1 minute on each side. Reduce heat and continue cooking over medium heat for approx. 3 minutes on each side. Season with salt and pepper, keep warm.
- Dab up fat with kitchen paper and add a little clarified butter. Sweat mushrooms, onion and garlic slowly for approx. 3 minutes. Add meat stock, double cream, brandy, salt and pepper, deglaze pan, bring to boil. Reduce heat, simmer for approx. 10 minutes. Stir instant gravy into the simmering stock, cook for approx. 1 minute and keep warm.
- Mix everything together except the noodles in a small bowl
- Cook noodles in simmering salted water al dente, drain, return to pan, add herb butter, and stir to coat noodles.
Arrange medallions on plates with noodles and sauce.
23 g fat, 39 g protein, 59 g carbohydrate, 2533 kJ (606 kcal)